A place to connect with God and people. Jesus was once asked, “What is the greatest commandment?” He responded by giving the two greatest commandments!
As Jesus said,
- Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”
As Jesus said,
- Matthew 5:14-16 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”
- Feeds the hungry
- Helps victimized women and children
- Clothes and shelters the homeless
- Reaches out to the imprisoned
- Strengthens families
- Helps to restore marriages
- Helps divorced families heal
- Teaches financial wisdom
- Teaches in-depth Bible studies
- Sends out and sponsors missionaries
- Assists in church-planting
- Proclaims loudly the gospel of Jesus Christ as the ONLY way of salvation!
- As Romans 8:31 proclaims, “If God be for us, who can be against us?”
Our vision is to be a light and sanctuary at the crossroads of society. According to Webster’s Dictionary, a crossroad is defined as “a central meeting place; a crucial point especially where a decision must be made.” We now have a facility at a crossroads, or a central meeting point, between Johnstown, Loveland, Greeley, Milliken, Fort Collins, Longmont, Brighton, Cheyenne and Denver where people can come and make the most crucial decision of their life – to follow and serve Jesus! Our location is immediately off of I-25, in between Exits 255 and 257, at the crossroads of I-25, Highway 34, and Highway 402. We want to reach the Front Range of Colorado with the gospel! The following elements are included in our building:
- Abundant Life Tabernacle: A congregation of people who gather together to worship and learn more about God’s will!
- Children and Youth Ministries: We have classes and activities designed specifically for varying age groups led by people with a passion to serve! As they grow in community, our goal is to teach young people and children more about the Bible and to bring them into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Specialized Groups and Classes: We hope to serve people at whatever stage of life they are currently in when they come to Abundant Life Tabernacle! Whether you are seeking something specifically for men, women, marriage counseling, singles ministry, divorce recovery, emotional or physical healing, or anything else, our desire is to help you!
- Cafe 5450: Our coffee shop features high-quality coffee that can be obtained at our donations-only on-site coffee counter. If you choose to stay awhile, we will have a cozy, inviting seating area to foster a sense of community and relaxation. Pray, talk, study, counsel.